Covid-19: Security Measures in our Establishment.
The safety of our guests and staff remains our top priority. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional Health and Safety measures to help keep our guests and employees safe:
- We have reinforced the housekeeping staff and increased the frequency of disinfecting of our rooms, common areas, private areas of the hotel and especially, of objects of common use (elevators, door handles, public toilets, room keys , etc.) All rooms will be completely disinfected on arrival of our guests.
- Specialized companies in specific protocols to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, will be training our staff in the use of new cleaning and disinfection techniques adapted to the current situation.
- We have provided all our workers with personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All cleaning products our recommended by the health and safety authorities, specifically for the disinfection and of COVID 19.
- Hand sanitizers placed in common areas available for guests.
- We have extended catering service hours to limit gatherings and safety distancing between guests. The tables of the service areas will be distributed to maintain the distance recommended in international sanitary protocols.
- Facilitating check-in and check-out procedures, guests will have the possibility of proceeding formally.
These measures can be modified to adapt to any changes in the regulations and health recommendations at all times.
We will continue to ensure that the hygiene, cleanliness and health of our customers and employees are our top priority throughout our operations.